WYR stay at home, work full time or do a little of both...

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in

• I found the best of both worlds having been a SAHM for 8 years (giving up the big career in order to do so), while I was home, I became earned my teaching certificate, and now, as a teacher I see my school aged kids off each morning, and am home to get them off the bus in the afternoon, and I have weekends, holidays and vacations with them. My husband makes the primary income--my job is really for my own sanity! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• A little of both. That's my plan once I finish my master's degree.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• a little of both
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'd rather do a little of both...Wish I was near family cause that's what I'd be doing for sure. Haven't had good experiences with babysitters/ daycares

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 10:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• a little of both!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Work part time so I could be home when my son was
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Work full-time with more flexibility, more money and a bigger title, minus office politic...(dream on, right?) I think that's the answer, although I've always thought it would be both... I recently surprised myself by a on-the-spot question and my own answer surprised me. Ladies, what you think you want vs. what you areally want may be 2 different things.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm a full-time SAHM now and I prefer to do this. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I work part time and though I would like to work a few less hours I would not know what to do with myself not working. I like my job.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I am a SAHM but feel like moms have to do what works for their family whether that is working or staying at home. I just feel grateful to be able to be home and I really love it.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2010