Bi-polar help line adult content

I really just need to talk to someone. Does anyone know of a bi-polar help line or something that I can call just to talk?

I understand that I have mental illnesses and that it's best to remove myself from certain situations. My husband doesn't feel like it's right. He says "Why do you always get to leave?" My response : "Because I have real mental illnesses."

He just said to me "Well, I didn't ASK for your mental illnesses!"

Well, no shit. Neither did I.

We've been fighting really bad every day for awhile. He just refuses to really even acknowledge my symptoms and mental state. It's tearing me apart. I know we're going to divorce, it's just a matter of when.

My symptoms are starting to get worse... I haven't been this bad in 6 years.

Please, if you have a number for a hot line, I'd love it. And no I'm not suicidal. I just really need to talk to maybe someone who understands.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Health

• Where are you?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I just need a 1-800 number.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Can you call lifeline? Not sure if your state has it.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 10:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Im bipolar. what is acting up. my aniexty is through the roof. and dh called my mental illness drama. there hurt more then i can say. are u manic or depressed. repeat thoughts... are on meds im on well butrin buy im changing to celexa
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• 1-866-771-9276
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My husband is Bipolar. He Googled something like Bipolar support and found an online group. I am not sure what it was, but he did find it that easily. He isn't here right now or I would just ask him for you. I don't know if it helps, but my DH is really struggling right now. Seems like the holiday season/Winter is always a difficult time right for him. I read a lot about the disorder, and I know that it is a constant journey. There are ups and downs along the way. I am the owner of a Bipolar spouses group on here. Maybe reading some of the posts and stories in our group could help you or your husband. There is no requirement that you husband be the one with Bipolar to join. I am sure everyone would welcome your input and the ladies are always supportive---never any drama.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/24592
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 10:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Bipolar NOS.

I haven't been on meds in six years. They tried like 10 different things, none worked. Only made me really sleepy so I said to hell with it. Usually I can cope with it, but since my miscarriage in July my PTSD has been flaring up and I think it's setting my bipolar off too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I think there's a few numbers to try...here's another 1-888-565-6401
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 10:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• anonymous u can pm me and we can in private . i knw what your going im mine is bad at the moment oh sorry for mis spelling or not said things my hands are shaking from my aniexty
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2010