Do your cats misbehave now?

Do your cats misbehave more so now during the hustle and bustle of Christmas? Mine do! However one of mine died unexpectedly yesterday. And a couple of mine are acting up.. Unless he's still here and they see him! I mean going under my coke tree knocking stuff down. jumping up onto the table my beautiful manger sits on and knocking out the pieces Etc. They want some Gifts to! They want some Christmas soft food! Anyone else??holding ornamentscat

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pets

• catMine are always playinga round the x-mas tree..1 even chews on the wrapping paper

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• mine has ripped every bow off of every present....noone is getting a bow this year, he simply wont stand for it
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• No. We moved about a month ago and kitty is still living almost entirely in my bedroom/bathroom. I am not sure she has even seen the tree. Maybe I need to pull out the Christmas cat nip.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My three youngest( 3 yr old littermates) love to "help" me wrap presents.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes thats cats for u lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Mine knocked down a Christmas ball from our tree and broke it.
    JanetBe

Answer by JanetBe at 10:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• nope, I have 4 and they are all good. We had several people over and they came out and played laser . Only 1 hid under the bed.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• yes I have a physco cat named Tiger. He normally is hell on paws but even worse with Christmas. He tore all the wrapped gifts open as if to see if they were for him! I also caught him trying to eat the live tree (we used plastic ornaments that he could not break) and caught him trying to drink the tree water...needless to say he got a spanking for both of those! He now stays away from the tree but still wants to tear open any wrapped presents still left to give others.
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• mine is in heat and constantly meowing and scratching her rearend on the tree
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011