Do men wax down there?

My husband asked if I would ever get a brazillian wax and I told him sure if he gets one too but he said that they don't wax men like that. I wanted to ask him how he knew but I knew it was bull anyway and it really got me thinking if any men actually do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have never heard of med doing that, but I am sure that gay men probably do on occassion.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• yes men can get waxed :)

LOL it's very amusing to watch them get it done the first time too :) I had a very furry ex boyfriend that got waxed once... :)
    Anonymous

• My brother in law does. His wife told him she'd love it so he would too. lol.
    Rishakia

Answer by Rishakia at 10:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• hahaha it would be funny to witness,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• some places DO wax mens "bikini" area. I think its hilarious some may go and actually have that done...
    Anonymous

• HMMMM- I think it would be a fairly small percentage of guys that could stand it, don't you? LOL... My ex used to trim with a razor, but I personally haven't known one that had that area waxed.
    kelbel39

Answer by kelbel39 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• OH WOW...I have had wax burns from having my eyebrows done, can you imagine what that might feel like if the wax was just a LITTLE too warm??? ::::shudder:::: owwwwww!!!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I just keep getting a visual of my hubby's balls coming off with the hair....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• lmfao gotta love marlyegirl
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes they do. When I was getting a brazilian a couple of weeks ago the girl was telling me about a guy she did the week before.
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2008