Thank you!!!

To all of you who sent care pkgs to the troops in Iraq & Afghanistan :) My son called today from Iraq and said their unit recieved care pkgs from home and they were very excited! Michael said there's lots of people over there that don't recieve anything from home and they were all very grateful. So, if this applies to youm HUGS from the troops overseas and Merry Christmas!

Kathy675

Asked by Kathy675 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It is absolutely the least we can do considering all that they give up for us and that they risk their lives. Please remember all of them and their families in your prayers also, no matter what you may think about the politics of the situation.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 1:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• =) Bump!
    Those care packages really do make a difference.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Not only did we send a care package to our USMC buddy in Afghanistan, but DS's school sent stuff too. Thanks to everyone who support out guys in the military.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes, they do make a difference. I was deployed during December 2003; we were in UAE. The care packages put a lot of smiles on a lot of faces. Just my ship alone had over 3,500 people. You made a small town of people very happy that year. Thank you very much to those who are able to send out those care packages.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I will put that on the top of my list to support in the months to come and for next Christmas.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Sent a bunch last week including to my husband. Can't let those guys go with out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We've participated in the Soldier's Angels program for the past 7-8 years, and have "adopted" over 2 dozen soldiers in that time frame. we've always felt it's the LEAST we can do! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I send stockings to soldiers every year. It's so much fun and they really deserve it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Bless The Troops! Merry Christmas!!!
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I sent one!!! You are welcome...our family's thoughts & prayers are with the service men & women oversea!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010