miracles

i have a miracle in my life , actually more than one my son , what miracles have you have or seen in your life ??

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• i married the luv of my life and we couldn't get pregnant for two years. thought one of us was broken. 3 weeks ago i had my baby girl!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I am hoping for a baby miracle. We have been trying for our first for 8 months. But I do feel very blessed to have a wonderful husband, family, and friends. Happy Holidays!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 11:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I grew up overseas so I see every single day in the United States as a total miracle. We have SO MUCH here and the freedoms to enjoy it. When I look at Darfur, the drug wars in Mexico and on our border, the rockets falling daily in Israel, Afghanistan, the Congo, Zimbabwe, and on and on, I can only be in awe of all that I have and see around me.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 12:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2010