Do you know people like this...

A woman who befriends men and claims she does not get it when they want to be more than friends.
My friend earlier today wrote to me on facebook about her male friend from over seas who came to visit her and her family. Someone who she has cyber sex with.
Now she had her husband agree to let this guy visit and stay in their home.
She has tons of male friends and her husband works like 12 - 18 hours a day. He works really hard to take care of her and their 3 children. I was thinking about telling her husband what is up.
Bad idea or good idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Proceed with caution. People tend to shoot the messenger. You don't want to be caught in the middle of this mess.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• terrible idea! let her dig her own grave, maybe he wants to be blind to it. i know my dh would never go for that sort of thing
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yeah... you're probably right. It is just she keeps sending me messages of her latest adventures then claiming to be inoccent to their advances. I can't explain it any better than that.
    But I will let it be.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't touch that one, let the chips fall where they may.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Tell her to stop involving you, or forward the messages to her husband. If you were to get involved, you'd need to be armed with solid proof, ya know? If you don't want to tell him, tell her to keep you out of it from now on. It's a heavy burden to carry, and you're tired of it. Be honest, and tell her you don't like what she's doing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I would tell her how shitty she is being, and do not do that to her husband. She will lose everything and it's not worth it!
    Just tell her you will not lie for her if her husband asks!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I say to let him find out on his own. The last thing you want is to be in the middle of this.If her husband is dumb enough to let him stay over, I think they have some problems in their relationship.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Some people thrive off of drama. I know someone that does this...you just have to decide if that is the kind of people you want to associate with or not. I just try to change the topic....
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm surprised her husband is letting him stay there, that's crazy.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 4:03 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Terrible idea. Don't get involved. You never know, her husband may know what's going on, or even encourage it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010