Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Have Your Own Name For Various Doctors? adult content

My sister and I call the gynecologist/ obstetricians "Twat Doctors" or "Vagina Doctors" And the pediatrician all our kids see has a real long last name and we just call her "Dr. B." what names do you have for doctors?


Asked by badgirl44654 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 17 (3,695 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • My mom's uncle (my great- uncle) use to tell me about the optometrist he went to. His name was Dr. Dingeldein. But instead he called him, Dr, Ding-a-ling. LOL!

    Answer by amessageofhope at 12:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

  • if i need to see a OB-GYN, I call it an obgyn (ob-gin)...

    our doctors name is DR Ranum, but we just call him Ranum, even when we go to his house... which is generally awkward. I mean, come on, he has been all up in my snatch, and were going swimming his pool/ WEIRD!!! What does his wife think, I wonder??? lol

    Answer by bananaapplepie at 12:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

  • I just call them by their names, like we need to see doctor such and such

    Answer by WARNING at 3:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

  • Lol! My dad used to complain about various doctors. He'd have to have blood drawn and say he had to go see the vampires, or have to collect urine and he'd ask what they did with it- drank it or what!?!

    Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

  • You go swimming in your doctor's pool? How'd you work that one out. lol

    Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010