ANYONE EXPERIANCE THIS THE VERY BEGINNING OF PREGNANCY????(DULL ACHE/PINCHING)

I have a dull ache kinda pinching feeling on the left side of my uturis. it doesnt hurt kinda feels like im ovulating but its more noticable... Im not pregnant or atleast i dont think i am but i was wondering if it could be a very early sign of pregnancy... HERES hoping!!!!!!

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes it's very common. Your uterus is changing and you tendons are adjusting. Chill. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It could be an ovarian cyst or it could be pregnancy related. Take a pregnancy test and then call your doctor. They might want to do an u/s to see what is going on. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I had a similar feeling when I was around 2 weeks pregnant. It was kinda painful but only lasted a day or so.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 6:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I would test. You can get that kind of feeling with implantation. And no you don't necessarily have to have the spotting accompany it. It could also as said be a cyst. Good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010