Ok so who else is annoyed by these kinds of questions? adult content

Disclaimer- There questions are just examples. I did not just see these questions on CM.

Example One- omg so the other day i saw this mom and kid the mom was ignoring the kid so the kid misbehaved the mom smacked her butt and i was astonished why do parents do this isnt it child abuse advice would be great i just dont see why people do this what the fuck

Example Two- my sister has 2 kidz. a boi n a grl. ther r good kids 4 da most part but sumtimes they fight. 1 time da boi hit his sistr and da grl cried 2 mommi. my sister sed to da boi 2 go 2 his room n dat he wuz grounded 4 3 days. when the grl is bad all my sister does is tell her 2 not do it again. y do ppl treat there kidz differently like dis?

Is anyone else annoyed by this? I mean, it looks like you are so freaking uneducated and stupid too. TEENAGERS write like that. When you do you and you have kids you look like a slut because you are young with kids.

What does everyone think? Anyone have other examples of annoying types of questions?

CalebsMommy0220

Asked by CalebsMommy0220 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Calebsmommy you made my night, lol If I could give you more bumps I would!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I couldnt even get half way through the second one!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yea I couldnt even read the 2nd one. And when I see stuff like that I usally dont. I do however myself do things like "r u interested in blah blah" or might just put a w for the word with .... but thats when Im feeling lazy.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• They probably wear their pants hanging off there ass to the knees, lol Have you ever seen them try to run! OMG!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• ROFLMAO!! White trash at its finest! Crack me up!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It's unedjimicated and don't you forget it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• They THINK it makes them sound cool...I think they just sound dumb. Save that kind of stuff for texting...at least there it makes sense because you don't have a full keyboard, have limited typing space usually, etc. If you are on a computer, don't be lazy.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Uh, even teenagers SHOULDN'T write like that. I never wrote like that as a teen! Sheesh. Even my 7yo doesn't write like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I know!!! Now, lets see how long it takes to get some who disagree with you, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• They make me NUTS! I have to skip over them, because there is no way that I can ever figure out what they are trying to say.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2010