need help with diaper pail

i am about to buy a new diaper pail for our new baby girl and i don't know which one is the best on the market that really works? i need a simple one,that my toddler girl can use it too,because she loves to help me around the house? any suggestions???

thank you

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had a diaper genie and that worked well. I would say that your toddler could use it as well. You flip it back and forth to empty the drum, so I bet she would think that is fun.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• we used the diaper champ but if you want dd to help i would just get a regular garbage can with lid.
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 12:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• thank you guys. we'll see what i can find :)
    crouse3

Comment by crouse3 (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• my oldest has a safety first one where you just step on a little piece and it opens and all you need are regular garbage bags, i normally only do diapers that have small amounts of pee in them in her room so she also puts her trash in it to.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 7:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I just threw mine in the trash can
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:06 PM on Dec. 24, 2010