Bmp if you think Ronnie Barker had pretty eyes! (Curious how many know him at all without googling the name. lol)

But if you do, don't go for the the pictures on Google, because you'll just get the one where he looks funny into the camera. Try youtube. I think he had very pretty eyes. And a great actor. One of the people I wish I had known.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• i know who he is lol .. watch him most days on tv, he was in the 2 ronnies, open all hours and porridge to name a few
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I went to school with a Ronnie Barker who had very nice eyes but I'm sure it is not the same person.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 4:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Got me, I don't know who he is.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Ok. Its nice to notice features on others. However, how long since this actor died? Hummmmm. Yes, I've done the same. I love the Actors of the 30' and 30's. They were real actors. I think its why "It's a Wonderful Life" is a universal picture and is honored every year. It was well done and with good taste. Where am I going with all of this? WHo knows! LOL
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 9:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2010