meds...

what can i take for anxiety and panic attacks ? should i take zoloft? if any of you moms take anythin what do you take ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I WUD CHECK WITH UR DOCTOR ON THAT ONE
    Anonymous

• i have to see my doctor on the 11th
    Anonymous

• I USE TO TAKE ATIVAN 4 ANXIETY AND STOPPED ABOUT 6 MNTH B4 I GOT PREG CUZ I WAS TOLD U CUDNT TAKE IT BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT ZOLOFT U CUD PROB CALL THE PHARMACY AND ASK THE PHARMACIST THEY WUD KNOW
    Anonymous

• I actully took Zoloft, about 2 years ago, after a while i started getting terrible migrains. when I stoped takeing it because it made me sick during my second pregnancy, they stopped all together. Now I take lexapro, it is a anti anxiety and givin your medical history it may work for you.
    DeaLeasmom58

Answer by DeaLeasmom58 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Yep, my dr. switched me from Lexapro to Zoloft when I got pregnant with my 3rd daughter, b/c he knew the most about it........
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008