What should I wear?

Having christmas breakfast in the morning. I don't have many nice clothes and I would like to dress somewhat holiday appropriate. Any idea's?

gatorswife

Asked by gatorswife at 1:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• I would wear a nice sweater & slacks. You can always dress up a sweater with a scarf or pin. Merry Christmas!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Cardigans are always great for in the morning I think, they are warm, they feel pretty dressy, you can pair them with a plain t-shirt and be comfortable, with jeans or a skirt. i think its the perfect fit, maybe ina nice fun red. Dress it up with a pretty scarf to feel more festive or a brooch!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 1:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Even nice jeans and a sweater would be fine.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• i think anything that makes you feel festive is fine......for me its something sparkle......for others is a holiday sweater.....just go with your personality and you will be fine
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Wear dark pants or a skirt if you have it. Then a light colored blouse that is comfortable. Do you own a scarf or any kind of pins that are bling bling? or pearls you could wear or a long necklace? You can also do the layered look. A long sleeved under a short sleeved shirt. Then do your hair. Not knowing if its short or long... do it half up and bottom half down. Then put some earrings, long ones if you have them or hoops. Wear some lipstick and call yourself beautiful! Besides, if you have a smile on your face, the rest won't matter. All's they'll see is your beautiful smile and the sparkle in your eyes. If they love you, that's all you need... Merry Christmas & enjoy being beautiful!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 10:31 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Even just a red shirt and some black slacks is good. :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 25, 2010