How many of you ladies are drinkers?

I don't drink alcohol much but DH will drink everyday if he has it.

gatorswife

Asked by gatorswife at 1:03 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I do sometimes, holidays or if we have some friends over. Maybe once in a blue moon when we go on a date ill have a little something.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• not for 10 yrs now
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I drink but not regularly, it just depends. Sometimes I'll have a glass of wine or a beer a couple times a week, other times I'll go a month without anything. I do love my long island iced teas occasionally, but only when I'm out for the night and not driving lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm not, really. I occasionally, like maybe once a month have a glass of wine or a beer, if that. I'm just not big on it anymore...I feel tipsy after one drink, lol. I got the drinking out my system years ago. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Very very very rarely. Hubby drinks more than I do, but even then it's a 'treat' because we only get alcohol maybe every other month? For me, it's once every 4+ months. He kind of pisses me off because when I buy myself a bottle of something I like, I will make it last - or I try to - and then he ends up using it or drinking it himself. Last bought myself a very nice bottle of plum wine (the only wine I drink) cost me $18 for a little bottle. I had maybe 3 shots worth over a week and a half. Didn't have any more for nearly a month and I go to get another shot and the bottle was nearly gone! DH had been using it for cooking! >:( Like I said, not much of a drinker, but I like to have it here and there.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 1:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I used to before I had my girls. I do occasionally now and try to enjoy it, but I'm always so paranoid about not waking up to my kids. My husband is a weekend drinker.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I drink every great once and awhile, but when I do I'm only allowed a drink and a half, after that I talk to blank walls. LOL!!!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I love beer and I have one a few nights a week when we have it. I rarely have liquor, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I do like a nice glass of wine or a good mixed drink. But not very often. We always try to keep a bottle of wine in the house, some days I just have a glass and unwind. But not very often..
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I like a glass of good wine once in awhile. ....never have been a big drinker..no one in my family is and I didn't grow up around it.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 5:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2010