Does "Santa" wrap most of your stocking stuffers... or are they unwrapped??

When I was young mine were never wrapped.... but my DH says all his were wrapped. I just save them for last, then if I don't get them wrapped I don't sweat it!! :o)

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Some are wrapped. Things like candy aren't wrapped (who wants to unwrap candy?) and gift cards aren't wrapped, but small jewelry or something like that we always wrap.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Unwrapped :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• That's the only stuff I don't wrap. I figure the stocking is wrapping enough ;)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I wrap only a few things and the rest are unopened. For the most part candy is unwrapped. DS is getting gum in his stocking - I haven't allowed it yet, so this is big - and I've wrapped that, an inexpensive computer game he's gonna love, and...some other thing is wrapped. Everything else is unwrapped. It's fun to have a few things in the stocking to unwrap, but a pain as the parent to wrap EVERYthing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• mine have never been wrapped and theyre always small so i feel like it would take forever lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Most are wraped. A couple sticking out of the top are not so when they come out Christmas morning they see something right away
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 5:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Not wrapped, mostly just small things anyway.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Never wrapped our stocking stuffers.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I try to get ones that are in boxes that look wrapped. Or those gift bags. Otherwise I wrap because that's half of the fun of being surprised. Merry Christmas
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 11:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2010