Tell me something weird about yourself.

Everyone thinks this is really weird, but I LOVE the sound of hard candy or ice being chewed. Not at all in a sexual way or something, lol, but it gives me chills. Really, it's anything crunchy. Pretzels, chips, nuts...I'll beg my husband to eat them, lol! However, I hate when people smack their mouths when chewing food. I like the close-mouthed crunching, lmao.

Is that weird or what? I have no idea what is up with that

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 1:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh man i hate the sound of people eating but like i get the SAME feeling you do but when im on the phone with someone and theyre typing on a computer. like if you call customer service for your phone or something and the representiive taking the call is typing. idek but i love it.
    i used to work as a csr for att and people would call in and then text whiel you were on the phone with them adn the sound the keys made while they were texting gave me the chills, just thinkingabout it now makes me love it.
    i miss that job and that is half the reason why hahaha
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I don't have any specific sounds or anything "weird" that I like, but I hate the sound of marching. Maybe I'm weird for that :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I can turn my tongue vertical comepletly left and right...I know..it's weird.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I constantly rub my fingers through my hair. I don't why?

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:54 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• LOL Elsa. I know what you mean, and I actually like the sound of that too. You sound just how I am with the crunching, haha!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• oh and i constantly rub my feet together. the tops.... drives my bestfriend nuts
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I naturally have no hair under my arms.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I can bend my fingers backwards farther than most ppl can.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 2:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My food can't touch (buffets are my worst nightmare) and when I hand write things, my handwriting has to be perfectly neat. If I end up making even one error (even on my grocery list) i have to redo it or it will drive me nuts.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 2:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I have OCD. It doesn't sound weird, but if you only saw.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010