Have u/do you know of someone that has gotten prego a few days before AF?

Okay, I know the drill~you can get pregnant anytime, even on your period and even if you are breastfeeding. My husband and I have been together for 11 years and the only times I have ever gotten preggers was when we intentionally did not do the "withdrawal'' method. That is what has worked for us this long. Anyway, last night my hubby decides that he would finally give in to my ''I want another baby!'' whining and not ''withdraw'' lol. I am due a visit from AF in the next few days and I do breastfeed my 1 yr old dd. Have you ever or do you know of anyone that has gotten pregnant a few days before their period. I am very interested! Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!

mom2threegals

Asked by mom2threegals at 10:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Anythings possible...my mom conceived me while she was on her cycle...so i would say yes. If its possible to get preg on period than definitely if your not! If you want to be preg I hope you are!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 6:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2008