Does your husband ever take care of you or anything like that?

Like if you're sick or injured does he go get groceries, or bring you a drink, or something like that? Or even just hug you more or cuddle some?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes he does but he also gets a little angry not because I am down but because he feels helpless.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 2:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Oh yes, he is very helpful, make me food, watch our 2 yr old a little more so i can rest, give me extra cuddling, he is the best :)
    MinnieMouse8

Answer by MinnieMouse8 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes, he totally will. He took over after i had gall bladder surgery a couple of years ago. And when I am just not feeling up to dealing with everyone, he will just send me to bed.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No, not really, but if he is sick oh boy what a big baby
    CAPONES

Answer by CAPONES at 2:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• no not so much....the only thing he will do is wake up with the little one and put him in his highchair....when he is done then he will wake me up.....but if he is sick you would think he is on his death bed....why is it that when a guy gets sick they turn into a big baby.....I dont get it....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My bf will get him some NyQuil and a sprite and cure himself..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 2:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes, he does. He does as much as possible. Last year I had surgery and he was there 200% to help me out in everything.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 3:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My hubby is the greatest i had to have surgery and he did everything i do in the days i was laid up for. He took care of me he cooked dinner and kept the baby content he is a great hubby he will see or notice that i have been working like mad hours and that i am just completely tired and he will help me in anyway. Mind you he is the one that works from 10pm till 5am and then comes home till 615am and walks back out the door to go to another job from 630am till 230-300pm I work anywhere from 4am till 10 pm and he will do just as much as i do.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• if i asked him yes he would, if i was mommy down, i think i am funny so its suppose to be like man down, and i am also blonde so your probably got that haha!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 4:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2010