If you won?

If you won the lotto for a huge amount, what would you do with it first? I'm talking like over 120 million and don't have to split it with anyone else.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 2:20 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• id pay off my bills..pay off my parents bills..send them on a cruise, take my daughter to disneyland, buy a house, donate to spca, childrens hospital and breast cancer
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Pay all my debt...get a new car....and a house.....not sure after all of that....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'd pay off ALL debts, especially the house. I'd move to a bigger place, buying new cars, furniture, etc. DH would quit his job. We'd put two huge chunks aside for each kid, and I'd share with my family.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• why can't share it ? hmmmmm well i dnt know if i'll enjoy all that money if i can't .. but anyway .. i pobably open an orphelina house and a little busniess to assure orphelins future ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• PAy bills, MAYBE move house, get my parents house fixed so they can have their ol'days there, visit friends all over the world, get the best medical care for my husband, spend a few weeks in a weightloss boot camp or something, go and live in a buddhist monastry with my husband and daughter for a couple of weeks to reconnect spiritually, buy a propper bed and a bath tub, give a big check to my sister to pay off their house, visit the Trotgarden of Niki de St. Phalle with a friend of mine I haven't seen in years (like we planned to when we were at school) ... and probably a whole lot other things. Money can't buy you happiness, but it sure helps to take off some pressure.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Pay off my debts. my family's debts and my friends. Travel for at least a year and figure out where to go from here.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 3:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• take a deep breath and look for a financial adviser. Then I'd go to his office in my new Astin Martin.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't win, because I never play. And I do not want to win, it comes with many negatives (as well as positives).
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• pay off my debts, buy my kids a house, give some money to family and friends. Anything left, try and save it for the kids future.
    augest1

Answer by augest1 at 3:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• pay the taxes on it, then my debts, buy new cars and a farm. Give in laws some and set up several trust funds for the boy. The rest would go into savings and I would forget it's existence.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2010