Iam a libra and i would like to know who is my spirit guide

Is my spirit guide a male or female and do i have an angle

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• those are questions that only you can answer through deep meditation...
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 9:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Agree with MamaJasmine ... that is something you have to find out for yourself. Meditate on it and you will get your answer. Good luck.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• You have two angels. The name Vanessa is associated with you and may be your guide or a deceased relative that is taking a special interest in you. Our spirit guides only give their names to us, sometimes with symbols. For instance, the way I found out the name of mine was a dream about a certain sitcom, and the name of one of the characters that lept out at me. You may suddenly think of a movie or t.v. show and the name of a certain character, or a phrase you read in a book, or perhaps a name on a billboard. Trust your first impressions. Sit quietly and ask, out loud, if there is a spirit with the name that impressed itself upon you. You should feel a weight on your shoulders, like a pair of hands resting there and that will be an affirmative answer. The finding out on your own is part of the excitement of the journey.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I just know they are "ruled" by the planet venus and represented by the scales of balance
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Why in the world would you think anyone on the internet is going to be able to answer that for you?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:33 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• You aren't going to find that out by asking other people. You'll either just know who they are or you'll discover it after meditating on it (sometimes that can take years, from what I've seen other people experience). I was lucky to have mine present throughout my life, as far back as I can remember, but I've only recently put 2 and 2 together and figured out THAT was why she was there. I'm pretty sure that somewhere I have some info about meditation to find spirit guides, so if you're interested you can PM me sometime.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:12 AM on Dec. 25, 2010