when can i take a test? adult content

How soon after you begin to notice pregnancy symptoms can your take a test? I have no idea when I actually could have conceived. I just had a miscarriage on the 8th of December or so the doctors said. My pregnancy symptoms had went away, but have found today that my stomach is feeling awfully weak, my breasts are swollen and the areolas are much larger ( I also noticed a drop of milk!), my lower back is aching, and I am absolutly repulsed by the smell or sight of food.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I guess now but there is a chance that you could get a false pos because it is only 2 weeks since your mascarriage.....I would talk to your doctor about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My hcg levels actually dropped to. 5.59 so they considered that a negative. They were a 12.78 two days prior to that.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• 10-14 days after ovulation
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 3:20 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I don't know when I ovulated. I check my cervix and even after the miscarriage it remained high, soft, and closed.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• considering it was only two weeks after your m/c I seriously doubt you would be. It takes a full cycle for everything to get back on track where a pregnancy would stick.
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 3:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Your cycle may be starting over. Since my first child I have pregnancy symptoms as PMS symptoms. Morning sickness, swollen tender breasts, pretty much what you are feeling now is what I go through once a month when I am not pregnant.
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 5:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I had taken my first one too soon and thought I was not pregnant only a week and a half later to take another and find out I was indeed pregnant! It was a shocker lolz
    SimplySybil

Answer by SimplySybil at 8:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I would wait till mid January to test. But you should talk to your doctor about what is going on right now. Good luck and I am sorry for your loss.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010