How can I get my husband back after separation?

We have been together for 7 years and married for 3 1/2 years. I thought our marriage was great until one day he said he was unhappy and didn't love me anymore. I love him so much and want to save our marriage. We have 5 kids all together his, hers, and ours. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• wow, he said he didnt love you anymore?? i have been with my husband for four years now and we have been together for almost ten years, we have been to the point where we thought we didnt want to be together anymore but i have never thought or said i didnt love him anymore, i would ask him if thats what he really meant to say and would like to reconsider his answer and if he said they same thing i would say bye, no matter the ammount of children their are, your kids cant watch their daddy not love their mom and tell her that too, your a role model to these kids and a person first and most foremost, you have feelings and a life to live yourself, you cant run after someone who isnt interested, it may hurt for a a while but you have to be good to yourself too lady!! sorry to hear this and good luck!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 4:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Have you told him and maybe its time for counseling. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Pull out all the tools in the box of fixing this relationship/marriage and you BOTH need to look at what is better for the CHILDREN and YOURSELVES. What is the best thing to happen for you all. You may find that it would be better off for everyone that you two go your ways but you also may find that you two have lost the feelings somewhere you you need to dig REALLY DEEP into the box of tools and fix what is broke. If the relationship is completely broken then part your ways. Relationships and marriages take work a lot work and you have to work everyday and believe in one another, open communication is very important and talking not yelling thing though gets you much further. Good luck momma it will take two to save what is lost so you have to work together. Get though the bumps in the road and you all should be good.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Im sorry hun, that sounds terrible. Does he want to try and fix things? If he does then try marital counselling. Also there is TONS of great books for helping in these situations. But none of that helps unless he is willing to work on things with you.
    To name a few that I have...
    The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate
    Love Dares
    Laugh your way to a better Marriage
    Good luck
    MrsMommyBoss

Answer by MrsMommyBoss at 6:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It'll take some heartfelt talking & counseling. If he wont go, you will need to go w/out him so you can learn to cope. Get counseling for the kids as well if things dont work out. I hope they do for everyone's sake. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• it's very sad honey. But you can't keep a man that doesn't want to be kept. It takes two people to fight for a marriage. you cannot do it on your own.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 10:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It is a tragedy and hurts badly. But sometimes you just can't fix broken. At the end of my first marriage, I did not love my then husband at all. There was not even one scrap of feeling left. But he insisted that we could fix it. I stayed another year, during which I was the most miserable I have ever been in my life. I did try to regain the feelings, but they were long gone.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 1:20 PM on Dec. 24, 2010