whats your favorite christmas desert to make???

I dont have one, I just get crazy with the baking and making, my husband loves these home made oatmeal cookies but i wanna change it up this year, so i guess i do have a favorite haha, i didnt even know until i asked this question!

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 4:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies with walnuts
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Christmas...I love making sugar cookies with the kids because they get so excited to decorate them. But my favorite are walnut bars.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 5:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My grandma's banana pudding. The best part is the vanilla wafers. I've loved this all my life! I can't make it as good as Grandma, but when I get to Heaven, I know she'll have some waiting for me!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Cherry Yum Yum or a good baked cheesecake.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 7:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Cookies!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Peanut Blossom cookies and M&M cookies, but my son is making a Boston Cream Pie this year and I'm looking forward to that.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• There's a cake my mom always made, you start with white cake and you pour in dissolved red and green jello in different places so it seeps in and makes stripes and streaks through the cake (like with a tres leches cake, only in color). I've only made it a few times because it takes up a lot of fridge space on top of all the other stuff in there for dinner, but it makes me all nostalgic when I do find a way to make it fit in there.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Fruit cake!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My daughter and I love to find new recipes and try them. We foun a pretty simple recipe for peanut butter cheesecake and made it at Thanksgiving. We loved it so much we are making it tomorrow.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 8:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Vanilla wafer cake, you can google for the recipe.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 7:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2010