Have you ever had a man who was like your drug?

I remember laughing at the Twilight movie when Edward told Bella her blood was his drug. But recently, I cant my ex out of my head. Our relationship was on and off throughout high school. We went our own ways had kids...blah blah but we always came back to each other out of the blue. Well to be honest...we would talk when things werent going very well. i would call and talk about my problems and he would call to tell me about his. It wasnt until his recent calls when hes drunk did I realize he was in the pits drank in sorrrow and called to get the pick me up out of the fog jolt that we seem to always have done. I relate it to a drug because you want that fix of happiness right then and there and then its gone till the next time.... So thanks to many answers yesterday I have taken a stand to my drug...and am saying Just say no to this drug!!!

dreamingmind

Asked by dreamingmind at 4:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes and I had to finally treat it like a true addiction and just get away from him. That was my Christmas present to myself. He was so bad for me. I feel like a new woman now that he's gone.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No, I want to be business successful and happy more than I want to chase my x.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:42 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I've had 3- 1 in High School, 1 in my 20's, and I married the last one! (Saved the best for last!) :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I think it is the forbidden fruit thing. For me my hunny is my drug. I can't get enough.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yep, i married him.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I completely relate especially when he can make u feel good about yourself, stimulate you mentally and physically. Some people are apart of your life for a reason and a season. It's up to you to decide if that season will continue to be temporary or permanent and decide if this person is a need or a want. You may want him in your life but he may not be what you need to fulfill your goals and happiness in life.
    cocoamom03

Answer by cocoamom03 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It's probably corny, but my husband is my drug. Everything about him is intoxcating!! :-)
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 10:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes my current DH is my drug of choice and I try and OD daily on his personality, his touch, and his sexuality...time to go get a fix now!bouncing

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2010