How to get what I want in Bed? adult content

I find my sexual happiness is important just as other relationship needs. Our sex has become a bit routine like. Don't get me wrong, it's still good. I miss that excitement of trying new things we did when we first started dating. We have been together for almost three years now. I kinda don't wanna guide him with my hands or tell him what to do during sex and foreplay. I would like for him to already have a general idea what to do sometimes with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk about it before you get it on. Ask each other what you like, what you would want to try. How you'd like to be taken (doesn't mean he's always in the mood to do so, just because you want it).
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Take control of it I am starting to realize that for myself!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• you cant expect him to read your mind or know what you want hon. You have to communicate with him. Talk to him before sex or casually bring it up when your in the mood and say something like : " hey babe, you remember when we first got together and you did that __________ to me, why dont we try that again?" or you do something to him that makes him want to get frisky! lol!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 6:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• "Hey hun I (read or saw) this interesting (whatever it was)." Show it to him and then say "Do you want to try it?"
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• That's a great idea. It's good to give a (sorry for the pun) heads- up before hand, but guide as you go too. I think he'd like that. Enjoy! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Talk to him about it, but not when you're in the middle of it. He may have some things he wants to communicate with you, also. He can't read your mind, much as we would like that. And give him little murmurs of desire when he gets it right. Encourage him with words, "that's so hot", "that feels so good". He might also like it if you took the lead sometimes. Nothing wrong with moving his hands to where you want them. If you want it, let him know.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• talk to him about it! Maybe find some stuff online and email him the link ;] lolz
    SimplySybil

Answer by SimplySybil at 8:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Buy some good books or toys give them as presents, or get some new neglees. Any thing may spice it up. Be playful. Have fun. Drink a few drinks let inhibitions go.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I used to feel the same way. Until my husband told me he wasn't physic and the if i wanted to be pleased in certain ways i had to open my mouth and say something. I did and i don't have any complants at all. I am still kinda shy, but i remember "a closed mouth, don't get fed" so i speak up!!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 10:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Get some restraints, tie him up and have you way with him! Take charge!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2010