Do you like my poem?

You are the blood that pumps in my veins; You are the arsenic that makes me go insane.You are the breath to keep me alive, you are the drug I need to survive.You are the brain that powers every inch of me, you are the devil who makes me not to clearly seeYou are the heart that pumps everyday, you are the Mr. Hyde who only wants to play.You are the eyes that help me to see, you are the roaring lion who will not let me be.I am truly done with you today, and no more will you be able to say!how much you love me and miss me too..Cause I will no more be blue...I am sooo over you!!!!

dreamingmind

Asked by dreamingmind at 5:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• If that doesnt get the message across, you could always play the song, "I will survive!" Stay strong & enjoy your holidays in peace. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yep , like it ;) happy u get free and merry Xmas ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• If you're over him, you should change most of the statements to past tense. If he is still your life's blood, you can't be over him ... you can't live without him.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:23 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Eh....feels incomplete.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2010