Dos anyone know some home methods to make me dilate faster?

Im 40w and 3d preg. I was 2cm dilated and 2% effaced when i was at the hosp today. Im in horrible pain. Has anyone used or heard of any techniques that i can use to speed up my dilation. Id love to have this baby soon if at all possible. I tried walk and sex but that hasn't worked. And I am already in labor just need to know how to dilat me. Please give me all the advise you have. Thank u and have a good holday

BabyDove

Asked by BabyDove at 6:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was at 6 and pushed a little but i was already in labor, they don't suggest you do that cause , they say u can swell . I did not . other then that i have no clue
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• SEX and evening primrose oil! Good Luck !
    SimplySybil

Answer by SimplySybil at 8:42 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Hang in there! Things could change in a matter of MINUTES!!! I don't know of anything to help and I am not sure that it is safe to try and make things happen faster then the baby wants to! :D Take it an hour at a time. In a few days you will probably be holding that little one! Congratulations.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Nipple stimulation sounds weird but it may work.
    moduinne

Answer by moduinne at 10:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• What kind of pain are you having?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:54 AM on Dec. 25, 2010