Anyone have the Wii fit? I am looking for honest feedback as to how it works, what you like or don't like, any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Boofer

Asked by Boofer at 10:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My friend came for a visit and brought hers- it was great!!! It takes your weight and gives you your BMI. There is yogo, dancing, and so much more- it even calculates how long you have worked out. We all had great fun with it last weekend- my 14 year old spend hours doing it all and believe me, you sweat doing all the workout items they have (yet it is really fun). I would suggest it for anyone. We want to get the Wii just so we can have the Wii fitness. :)
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I LOVE MINE - it is great - the hardest part about it, aas always, is actually doing it - I love the Wii sports as well - a lot you can do on that game to also get you up and moving. Wii Sports comes with the Wii...
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have one and like it, but I don't really have time to do it. You do work up a sweat and unlock new challenges and more reps and games. Fun, but like I said I don't have the time.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I love mine when I find time between the kids.
    marissa619

Answer by marissa619 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2008