do you ever find it funny that those who say they hate drama and are always the ones to start it...

for me i find it hilarious.... i just have to shake my head and move it down... it comes to me to a point when you have to feel like when do ppl grow up and realize that there is more to life then comparing or even trying to one up.... petty crap... i don't get it.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 6:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I feel like saying something like, "I dont miss Jr. High or High School, but you seem to." -B/C that's exactly how some of the teens act. I dont need it- so I'm w/ you, shake your head & walk away. Just walk away...
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:30 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Some people need and create and involve themselves in the drama because it makes them feel important, or they are seeking the attention they get from it. I avoid drama, I'm just too old to deal with it, even in my own family.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It's little bit like Julian Assange, the wikileaks guy, having a fit because information about his case was leaked by the police.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Occasionally I notice that ....but I am not that emotionally invested in CM,I guess. I am not keeping track or paying that much attention. I do see lots of rebuttals and "attempts to win" by posting elaborate charts and pictures and articles from magazines,etc. It is hard to miss those . LOL.
    I don't feel that it is worth all the efforts.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• amybaby..... i am so with you on that one....and mrsmom.... i do...
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• lol yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I love drama. I've never denied this.
    mrs.ramirez

Answer by mrs.ramirez at 11:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• The ones who say that loveee drama!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2010