Why am I sitting here on the computer-I HAVE WRAPPING TO DO!

For some reason I just cant get motivated & now it's down to the wire! Agh- Help! Advice for extreme procratination needed- But plz be nice- afterall it's Christmas! :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You too? LOL! I'm waiting on hubby to come home from work so he can corral the kittens who want to help! No advice really, just fix yourself some cocoa or hot apple cider and play a Christmas movie or music in the background, and see if that helps. Good luck and Merry Christmas!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 7:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Sorry, can't help as I should be baking rather than sitting here. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I have no advice just wanted you to know that I am right there with you and I also need to go to the store but we had a ice storm last night and it is slick out so I'll have to wait a while on that one. I can't get motivated this year either
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I can't wrap now, my kids will be up in a minute. But I wrapped for about 1 hour this morning and last night, so I'm in good shape!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Set a timer. I am so addicted to CafeMom that I'll think of any excuse, so I play a little game. I set a timer thqt I have to do only 15 minutes, say, of a job I'm putting off, before I can go on the computer. Usually once I get started, I want to finish the job. I finished mine early this year, so I now have some free time, but in years past, I was like you, wrapping right up till the last.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I am the same way , heck i just finished shopping yesterday. i so need to wrap . then i thought i wander if it would be ok to just set it by the tree. lol no i need to get on it.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• i REALLY CAN'T TELL YOU MUCH OTHER THAN, " ME TOO", i HAVE allot OF WRAPPING TO DO. tHING IS EVERY TIME i THINK i CAN GEWT AWAY AND WRAP, ONE OF THE KIDS PULLS ME IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. iF i GET UP RIGHT NOW AND START WALKING TO THE STAIRS TO GO UP AND start WRAPPING THE 2 YR OLD & THEN THE 5 YR OLD FOLLOW ME. & I have to keep an eye on them all the time. So last chance for me is nap-time today!@ I can hardley wait!!!!!!! Sorry bout the caps. I hit it all the time and don't notice till I look up at the end.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• idk lolz but I'm in the same boat momma!
    SimplySybil

Answer by SimplySybil at 8:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I set a goal, wrap 6 things and then move to something else. Make a great cup of cocoa, turn up the Christmas music, get on comfy clothes and go for it. If I was there I would help. LOL
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• well ever thing is done down here the gifts are under the tree all wrap
    the baking all done
    right now i am doing wash
    drying my nails
    oh i have had my yearly bath
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2010