Gift ideas... I know its late but, I am indecisive :(

I have an 8 y/o, 6 y/o, 5 y/o (birthday is in 3 weeks,) 4 y/o (birthday is monday,) and a 22 m/o. I am trying to be cheap because all of their b-days are within 8 weeks of Christmas. I was thinking of getting them games. They are not picky and every time I ask them what they want they just say "anything is fine." So, they are not helpful.

matthewscandi

Asked by matthewscandi at 8:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think it's great when kids don't have a big long list! And games are a terrific idea! Maybe get each of them a game, a book, and a new pair of pajamas! I got each of my kids a sweatshirt & sweatpants, a turtleneck, a hat, scarf, and mittens too. Merry Christmas!
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 8:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• You haven't started yet? Go to Toys R Us. You'll see something!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• omg you sound like me i have bd s in Nov, and 1 in Jan. i go cheaper on there birthdays. anyways games are good. there was a lady on here i liked what she does, something u need, something to wear, something to read and something you want. theres a few ideas.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We already got them a Wii and helmets for their bikes. The helmets are all they wanted. I would stop there but, the 4 younger ones believe in Santa so, Santa has to get them something. I try to go out more for the b-days.
    matthewscandi

Comment by matthewscandi (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• games are great gifts
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• so how about on game for each kid for the wii? most places have great deals on game right now.........or you could find a good used game store in your area....the one here is called GAME STOP....they have great deals on used games and the kids never know that they are used......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2010