What is the most important thing your kids are wanting for Christmas? Were you able to find it?

I had a hard time finding Teacup Piggies, but finally did.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 8:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• The only things my 3-year-old specifically asked for were Buzz wings and a pirate bone shirt. He got 2 pirate shirts from family. I was not willing to pay $50 for the Buzz wings in stores, so I looked on-line and found a basic model on Ebay for $30. So he will have his Buzz wings. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Teacup piggies I haven't heard of them but they sound cute. There was a Star Wars toy DS wanted and I found it and it was on sale so hopefully he still likes it and hasn't changed his mind as only 5yo boys can. Merry Christmas!!!! :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• A DS is what my dd wants and yes we got it other then that she is getting mostly non toys this yr so I don't think she's too excited lots of clothes I gave away bags of them recently and she is down to not much.
    Teacup piggies sound way to cute I would love to see what they look like. I love little piggies. Merry Christmas
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My son is getting a walking talking Kota dinosaur, I had to go to Craigs list to get it (I did not want to spend $300! instead got it for $100!)
    DoveMomma

Answer by DoveMomma at 9:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My 13 year old wanted a pillow pet, and that's what Grandma got for her.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My last 2 are twin boys who are seniors. They'd love an Xbox 360. But, they said that they know times are tight right now and would be happy just to have the whole family together the last Christmas before they go off to college. 1-2-3...Awwwwww.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes dd 15 got the iphone she wanted, dd 13 is getting an ipod touch, ds 9 is get a boat load of legos......me i am getting 4 hours a peace and quite when they go to visit thier dad christmas night.......i love my kids but 2 weeks of being locked up in the house because of the rain (we live in CA and they kids arent use to the rain) is driving ME batty.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My son is almost seven, and the main thing he wants for Christmas is a box of dress up clothes. Not super hero stuff, but fantasy stuff like pirate, knight, cowboy etc... but I can't find it anywhere. All I've been able to find are cheaply made/yet very expensive stuff made mostly for pre-schoolers. I can't afford $40-$60 per costume to buy the nicer ones. He wont be getting it for Christmas, but I am still looking and will be collecting as I find things.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I don't usually ask my kids what they want for Christmas because I know we won't be able to afford it. My 4yo and 8yo girls both wanted a Barbie dollhouse (the big townhouse). Nope, not gonna happen no matter how much they begged. They just got a regular dollhouse last year...a big one that was expensive. Plus they have no room in their bedroom for it. My 10yo has asked for a laptop as her only gift the last 3 years. So NOT going to happen. She's too young to need a laptop. I don't even have a laptop. My son wanted some Lego set but we couldn't find it so we got him a different one (he won't care either way).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Wii games, Wrestlers, toy guns-he's 6
    Snowboardand MP3 player-he's 14
    NB????
    Thanks to grandma, aunt Amy and Salvation Army 6 yr. old will get the toy gun and a wrestler and 14 yr. old will get a MP3 player.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2010