Are you going to be going to someone else's / outta town or staying at your house to celebrate xmas weekend?

We are going outta town, celebrate with my future inlaws :-)
my mom and little brothers leave in LA, and i live in WI. too far to go see them & celebrate with them :-(

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• santa blueWe are staying home - I am SO happy about it.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We came down to my mom's house for Christmas eve. We are flying out tomorrow to go to my dad's to celebrate.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• holding ornamentsI guess you could say we are going to others houses but mostly staying home

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Today we will go to my moms and spent the day with my side of the family. Tomorrow we will get up and hang around the house while the kids play then go over and visit with the in-laws for awhile.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 9:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Going to my son's house four hours away. My other son & his fiance will come there as well. My son is the only one with a child, and his wife works at the airport, so it's just too hare for them to come to my house anymore, as they have always done in the past. I'm looking forward to this! Just not looking forward to the blowup bed we'll be sleeping on, but for a few nights, my back can manage.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• today is going to be spent at home, but tomorrow we are driving to my sisters.....(just across town, then the kids are off to thier dads house after 4p)
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm staying home. I refuse to be on the road during this weekend. Too many drunks. After what happened to my father on Thanksgiving, I am not leaving the house.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• staying home
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My children prefer to have Christmas in our own home (and we do too) -so it'll just be the five of us; we'll travel 5 hours on the 31st for a few days to see family and for my sister 's awesome NYE party!
    ShapeofMyHeart

Answer by ShapeofMyHeart at 9:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Today we are going to my FIL's home, and tomorrow my small family comes to our house.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2010