Do you shop the day after Christmas sales for gifts?

I am guilty of this. We have family we don't see at Christmas and I don't ship the gifts so I shop the day after sales for some of them. Shhh, don't tell. LOL

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 9:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Shh don't tell on me either ;) Merry Christmas
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Not really. My SO does it only because we collect the Waterford Crystal Times Square Ball ornaments and they are $75. The day after Christmas they are 50% off. What he doesn't know is this year's edition is already under the tree. Heehee. I know, it was full price. But he went out and bought all the kids theirs for Christmas. So, I'm surprising him with ours. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Our stores are all closed on Boxing Day - but I plan to go sniffing around for deals on the 27th or 28th!
    ShapeofMyHeart

Answer by ShapeofMyHeart at 9:30 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• OMG Yes! I have to it saves a ton of money I am like you shhhhh don't tell no one will get hurt :LOL!!! I buy all my wrapping paper, cards, tags and whatever gifts I can find then I have no one in mind a lot of times but they are therer and wen I need a gift anytime of the year I just go to my stash and get something out of there. I am just as excited to go then as the Black Friday sales
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Not for gifts, but for decorations, wrapping paper, and other holiday items.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I would if I were able to! :) I think the sales after Christmas are even better than the "Black Friday" sales.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:30 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No. We spent too much money. We have to get by until the first.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:30 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• nope.
    I want no part of black friday, Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas as far as shopping goes!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Oh yes! I use to be one of those who shopped late and got left overs! Then I started buying the day after Christmas and through out the year. Now I don't have to stand in lines or max out the credit cards. We have gifts for all seasons and birthdays too! It's wonderful not to have to stress and keep up with the Jones - whoever they are! LOL Now we enjoy the seasons and each other! Hope you do too! Merry Christmas
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 10:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No way! I hate crowds!

Answer by older at 9:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010