Does your kids Christmas always end up with an unintended theme? exp:

My DD is getting almost nothing but Disney Princess and Dora stuff and DS is getting almost all remote control and Disney Pixar stuff. Happens every year! lol. Last year it was 'Cars' (the movie) and Starwars for DS and Tinkerbell and dolls for DD.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Unfortunely, it does. Disney didn't get where they are today on just skill! LOL I think that's why I'm glad we got rid of the TV. It had too much control over our lives. Now we use our imagination. We made our gifts this year. It was wonderful. We had fun doing it and we didn't have to stand in lines or max out the credit cards. The kids had a chance to show what they could do!

Would you believe they have places you can go paint or put stuff on a glass, plate, or make a plaque and they will even wrap it for you? The kids loved it! Hope you have a Merry Christmas
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 10:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My youngest is getting a lot of Thomas and Cars things this year. Last year it was Dora. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• no, my kids are to old so they are getting bigger items, which cost more, so they are only getting a few things. The one thing that we always do is they each get a board game or card game and they always get flashlights.

Merry Christmas!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes. kitchen play stuff and baby play stuff. but books and stuff. so i guess its a variety
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No. We always try to get a good variety of gifts.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2010