Do you know what your kids have got you?

I'm always curious, I wouldn't mind if they got me nothing but my 8 year old became ring leader this year and they went out to get it with grandma and grandpa. My clue sheet is:

-It's the most spectacular gift in the world
-It's got lots of colours
-It can be split

Any ideas??? :|

Do you know what your kids have got you? I've never gotten anything before really - except from other off them if you know what I mean, so I'm REALLY excited... I'd be happy if they just wrapped me a cardboard box!

leah_rai

Asked by leah_rai at 9:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• M&M's? Lol. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I haven't a clue!!!

Answer by older at 9:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I know every gift my husband and daughter is getting me. Mainly b/c my DH cannot keep a secret and always gives away what he gets me and will wrap my gifts in front of me. I never get to be surprised.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I know excatly what my daughter got me she got me Just Dance because I got her that and dh had to take it bak and get Just Dance 2 and I got a Yorkie Web kin cuz I saw it on the ebay reciept
    I have no clue about yours Have fun though sounds colorful Happy Holiday's
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• no idea what youre getting...not a good gift guesser here....my husband has fooled me too many years...I just gave up. To answer your question about what I'm getting. I have no clue what's under the tree. I LOVE being suprised. We have a house rule...you sneak and open a gift it is returned and you don't get it. It keeps things fun on christmas day.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 9:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Crayons lol. I don;t know what my son got me, my husband bought it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My 6 yr old made something in school.
    My oldest is a cheapskate and didn't buy me anything.
    Dunno about my middle son.
    But my hubby got me tons so I'm good.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes a mom necklace he gaveit to me yesterday!
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yep, I know: nothing. The last 3 years at their old school they did the Santa workshop so the kids in school got me something (I have them $2 per person to buy for). But their new school didn't have that so...I'll be getting nothing for Christmas. My husband would NEVER think to take the kids to get me something (he'd never go anywhere alone with the kids let alone give them money to spend on me) and he doesn't buy me gifts either.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My kindergartner brought home a homemade ornament w/ his picture in it..I love it! He also brought home a huge tree made out of colored paper. I have it taped on wall right now...I love it too!
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 1:55 PM on Dec. 24, 2010