Did you get a gift that you cant wait for that person to open it ?

I cant wait for my kids open their gifts. They're mainly from my mom, she bought them really cool things they love. specially my 5yr old he has wanted this game for over a yr for the xbox and i cant wait to see his little face when he opens that gift.
and we got them really cool checkers board. We probably wont see our kids after they open that gift lol

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't wait for my son to open his. He is 19 months and this is the first Christmas he can actually understand and participate. We got him a bnig power wheels quad, a blow up fire truck that turns into a ball pit, a big race car and these Sock em Boppers type thing. We spent too much but `Christmas is just finally exciting again now that I have a kid
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm so excited about everything!!! I love giving presents!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I can't wait for my daughter to open the fire opal necklace and earring set I bought her. They are beautiful and they will look so pretty when she wears the set to work. Opal is her birthstone.
    And I got my hubby a gas powered edger/trimmer. He really wanted a new one and I bet he forgot about it!
    My son is getting a bunch of tools. He'll like that.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I can't wait until my mom and kids see what they I got them. they'll love it
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My son got a new train set and the Big Foot Monster.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes, I got my dad a fishing beags thta hold all his rods and reels all together so they won't get broken and he can carry them all in the one bag-reminds me of a golf bag except it has holders for each rod and reel separately. Also, sent my son in Afghanistan a $100 Visa gift card.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• "Santa" bought the kids a Wii. But that will negate anything they open prior to that. I bought my husband a panini press and I can't wait til he opens it so I can help him try it out. He must have thought I was crazy when I bought a bunch of deli meats and cheeses last night.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:54 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My kids and grandkids. Can't wait to see the expressions.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010