Have you ever cheated ?

Have you cheated on your current spouse? Did he find out? How did you regain his trust?

SimplySybil

Asked by SimplySybil at 9:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Never. My husband is a wonderful faithful hard working man who would do anything for our family. Why would I risk losing that for a fling?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:42 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No and I never would.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Never, it would be a betrayal!

Answer by older at 9:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• yes, just kissing, but i did... its just a work in progress....
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• no, not on my husband. i couldn't bring myself to do such a thing, even though he's done it to me. im not a vengeful person, and we're still in love and working on the trust issue that he ripped apart. we've been good for 2 years, but i have days where i dont like him very much because the past haunts me at times.

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No I have never cheated i thought about it and realized I like my honor and if I have to cheat its time to walk away.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes, we both did. I wished I never would have, it really throws the trust out the window for so long. Even now there is days where its brought up and anger is there. Its been some years now, but a little part of me also thinks it brought us closer together....
    eyezofblue76

Answer by eyezofblue76 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No. I would tell him if I did or if I was thinking about it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm ashamed to admit that I have. He suspected it but never confronted me. I came clean on my own. Regaining his trust is still a work in progress (for both of us, as we've both been unfaithful). We work on it by being honest and open. Answering any question that the other asks. And by taking and sending a picture with our cell phone to show the other we are where we say we are lol.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 10:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No I have not nor will I cheat on my SO. I couldn't even if I wanted to im just to shy and scared of myself to even talk to most men it's shocking I managed to get pregnant at all lol.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 24, 2010