Was your pregnancy planned?

Was your pregnancy planned or an oops? lolz

SimplySybil

Asked by SimplySybil at 9:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Both of my pregnancies were planned.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• 2/3 of mine were oooopppps. My first one can attest to the success/failure rate of the diaphragm and I got pregnant with my son while breastfeeding. My daughter was over a year when it happened, but my period was never regular. I took the test out of curiosity because my boobs were sensitive from breastfeeding. Sure enough, I had the brightest and bluest line out of all my pregnancies.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• This pregnancy was planned, but not my 1st.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• The first one was kinda planned. It's took almost a year to concieve. This one was very planned.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Neither! LOL! We don't try to prevent it, but we don't try to get pregnant either. We take it if it happens. :D
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Nope. I was on BC but not taking it regularly since I was on swing shift. So she was not planned but we weren't exactly careful. At least, he wasn't since he never used anything but I still go the blame for getting pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• all 3 of them were oopsies. but we've planned and taken the necessary measures to not have anymore. does that count? lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My first and third were planned and took way longer than anticipated to happen (18 months and 2 years.) My 2nd was an oops, or as we say, a happy accident.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My first was not planned but it wasn't prevented either. We stopped using protection with the hopes of getting pregnant with-in 6 months. Well, God had other plans. DS was a one shot wonder. The second was well planned but took 7 months to conceive.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• First one was a wonderful surprise (in other words... unplanned lol), the second one planned and the 3rd one was not trying but not really preventing either.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2010