How to prevent the after christmas blues?

I am always so busy with christmas and family and cooking and cleaning that after christmas (like a day or two after christmas) I feel blue. What can I do to relax and still full some time?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• You need to remember the good times you just had and hang on to those...

Answer by older at 10:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• There is always something to look forward to,in my opinion. New Years Eve, the Rose Bowl Parade, then,there is Valentine's Day in February and the expectation of longer days of sunlight and warming weather and then, SPRING, my favorite time of the year. I never get "the blues". :-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Maybe check out some of the after holiday sales for christmas decorations and things for next Christmas, that may get you excited for next year.
    eyezofblue76

Answer by eyezofblue76 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Do something nice for yourself. My idea probably would be a candlelight bubble bath with soft music playing in the background. It's a perfect "me time"
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2010