DOES BABY ASPIRIN HELP WITH STRENGHTENING THE LINING OF YOUR UTERUS IF YOUR TRYING FOR A BABY

I HAVE READ THAT FOR WOMEN WHO HAD MISCARRIAGE THAT BY TAKING BABY ASPIRIN EVERYDAY IT WILL HEPL MAKE THE LINING STRONG FOR THE EMBRYO TO IMPLANT. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS OR DONE THIS THEMSELVES.WHAT HAPPEN DID YOU HAVE A FULLTERM PREGNANACY, DID THE BABY COME OUT FINE, FOR HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE BABY ASPIRIN,DID YOU TAKE IT ALONE OR DID YOU HAVE TO COMBINE IT WITH OTHER MEDS,

momwa6

Asked by momwa6 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Baby aspirin is often prescribed in fertility treatments. It can help bloodflow in the uterus and in the developing placenta.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Baby aspirin will thin your blood, and unless you have a clotting or heart problem, it's not good for you.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I know that about 2 years ago I had a miscarriage. I wasn't really trying to get pregnant for this time, but I drink LOTS of V8- I think good vitamins can make all the difference sometimes ^_^
    Mrs_S1108

Answer by Mrs_S1108 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2008