sick and scared?!?PLEASE HELP!

i have been sick for over a month now. started with a cough and soar throaght then an ear ache. went to the doctor. found out i have strep and bronchitis and an ear infection. got some antibiotics to no avail. i am still sick. still coughing and very congested. for the past 3 weeks i have not been able to eat with out getting sick.(chronic diarhea) as soon as anything food water hits my stomache i get nausiated and sick. otc med dont seem to help anymore. i am soooo tired. and the past few days i havent had an apetite. did not eat yesterday and forced myself to eat today. with the same result. getting sick afterwards. any ideas what could be causing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• It sounds that your body just can't fight off this bug that you have. You need to make sure that you are getting electrolytes such as gatorade and drinking plenty of water to flush this out. But, I believe you need a really good probiotic to help balance the good with the bad bacteria. It appears the bad have taken over and you have some form of candida where you are totally imbalanced internally. Antibiotics also kill the good bacteria and then your body becomes somewhat immune and then nothing will help. You need to try to get some broth, gatorade, but no milk products. I would be happy to recommend an incredible probiotic product. Let me know if I can help you. I am a health and wellness consultant, and truly wish you the best.
    Health4U

Answer by Health4U at 11:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I have no idea what it could be but I just wanted to say that I will say a prayer for you. I hope you feel better soon.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• allergies, do you smoke it may be chronic brochitis, adverse reaction to antibiotics(this kills the good and bad bacteria in your digestive system) activia may help for that part or some probiotics supplement if you think you may have a systemic yeast infection. Have you followed up with your doctor to make sure it is gone? Just some suggestions, I really hope you feel better soon
    Roxanne0607

Answer by Roxanne0607 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Go back to the doctor! Remember, doctors have to take their "best guess" based on the symptoms they see and you tell them about. He may very well have guessed wrong. Wrtie down everything you can remember and go see him tomorrow. Buy some pedialyte to drink if you can get out. It's far better for you than gatorade.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I feel for you. It may be a combination of a few things and the antibiotics are just not kicking it because they are trying to fight off too many issues. Your doctor can prescribe a medicine to help with the nausea. You might try just getting into a shower and sitting in there with the water warm enough for steam for a while (30 minutes or so) to help with cough. This always helps me when I am coughing and congested. You may have Vertigo caused by your ear infection. I had this once and it caused bad nausea and made me feel dizzy. I am not a medical professional though so I would get a second opinion from a competent doctor if I were you.
    Goodthings

Answer by Goodthings at 12:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2008