Am I the only one that does Santa this way...

at my house santa brings EVERYTHING under the tree a big thing or 2 that is unwrapped and the other 20-30 things that are wrapped and mommy and daddy only give PJs on xmas eve. Am I the only one that does this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• This Santa wraps everything!

Answer by older at 10:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No I've heard of that before. We only give one thing from us under the tree the rest is from Santa. I've also known a few people who don't wrap a thing that goes under the tree, and boy would I have liked to start that tradition. I hate wrapping because I'm soooo awful at it!
    eyezofblue76

Answer by eyezofblue76 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Everything here is wrapped, but almost everything comes from Santa. We buy jammies, and maybe a few little things, but Santa is definitely the hero of Christmas in our house! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Thats how I do it too!! I know what you mean, everyone I know only does 1 or 2 gifts from Santa.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 10:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Pretty much the same. But we always let them open one gift from relatives who are far away.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Everything in our house is from me. I am not giving that fat man credit for my hard earned money :) We don't do santa here. All of their presents are already under the tree waiting for tomorrow.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I do not give that much from Santa ,Santa gives 1 bigger present and then fills the stocking although I do wrap everything from Santa and we give lots of other presents to our daughter from us
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Santa brings nothing here.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• No, we did it at our home and was done by our parents and other relations. My husband's parents would hide their gifts at the neighbor's and the neighbor's would hide their gifts at his parents home. One year my husband throught he was getting a new bike. It was for the neighbor. He was disappointed to say the least. Sometimes I think the gift giving is more fun for the parent!

To encourage you: If this is working for you and everyone in the family enjoys it, what's to question? Have a wonderful Chirstmas! Enjoy yourself and those you love!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 10:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• thats how we do it too, I was wondering this too
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:20 AM on Dec. 24, 2010