Who is going to be the most surprized at the present you got them?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mom, I found a vintage cake carrier to replace the one she loaned out and never got back.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:40 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My sister will be the most ANNOYED!
    She wants nothing but WOOD toys for her baby and absolutely nothing that makes noise.
    Well I found an adorable rolling car garage thing that make tons of noise and is plastic and I bought it for my nephew.
    My mom agreed that he'd love it regardless of what my scrooge sister wants.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I think it's going to be the Iron Man racer, or the iPod. I can't wait to see his face!!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 10:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My mom. I got her this rare perfume online that she has always loved and always asks if someone can find it for her. I am so excited to see her open it!!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My LO with her doll house- or my mom, who collects "snowbabies" and she thought they stop distributing.. but I found a really sweet little figurine that she's going to love!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• giftI found my DH a pair of mukluk slippers. They're the last thing he'd ever expect to get!

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:19 PM on Dec. 24, 2010