BUMP if you blame your body on your kids. :)

I sure as heck do. It has *Nothing (cough) to do with me being lazy and not being able to stick to a diet. *cough*

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YES! No matter how hard I try I can not get rid of this damn muffin top! I went from a 3 to a 10. Sure to most that's still great but I miss my tiny waist :( Oh well I have two beautiful children so it's worth it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I looked better after I had my baby. I had BOOBS! LOL.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• absolutely not. i gained a 50 lb belly while pregnant. i also did hard cardio, strength training, running, and ab workouts my whole pregnancy up til the day i gave birth. my body was back to pre pregnancy by one month postpartum. i'm sorry but no woman can blame their body on their kids. the stretch marks they can but the body is entirely in the hands of the mother and you can work to get it back while you're pregnant and after pregnancy
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Nope! I can blame stretch marks on having children but if I don't lose the weight then it's my own fault. Exercise and diet...and bye bye extra weight. I wont be lazy and blame my extra weight on my children...I'll get off my bum and work it off. Once the baby is out...there is no excuse:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I snapped back pretty much except for my boobs. They went from a D to a C so now they aren't as perky and there are some light stretch marks on them :( I'm hoping to get a boob job soon.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I blame the stretch marks on them but nothing else. I haven't lost any weight since I had my daughter 2 years ago, but it's not because I don't exercise or eat right. I have medical issues that have halted my weight so it's been almost impossible to lose weight.

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Even if I was overweight "because I had a Kid" (which is NOT the reason, it's because of the stupid evil Mirena IUD), I would NEVER blame my Son for it. That is just pathetic. It is NOT the kid's fault, they didn't ask to be here and didn't think to themselves 'hey, I'm gunna make my mom fat!' Seriously..why would ANYONE blame their kid? I blame the Mirena for my weight gain because that is where the fault lies..before I got that piece of shit, I weighed less than I did before I got Pregnant (I lost ALL the Baby weight plus a few extra pounds in less than 3 months, was in my pre-Pregnancy jeans a week after my Son was Born). Stupid Mirena. As for my stretch marks..they're so light and I don't have a lot - wish I had more! But I love them so much..they are my Mommie Badge of Honor. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• who the hell wants to do hard cardio and that other crap when they are pregnant? That craps not good for the baby anyways. light workouts yes, but busting your ass for your own selfish reasons at the risk of your child is ridiculous! I only blame my 1st 1 for the stretchmarks, my 2nd only gave me 1....lol 3rd nothing, and still working on the 4th, but i doubt he does any damage... : )
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 11:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I don't blame my kids for that kind of thing. It was and my man that put the kid in there for my body to be different. So blaming myself and him makes more sense. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2010