How did you meet your Best Friend?

hugging

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 11:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I only have one Best Friend, and He is my Husband. We were brought Together online, on hotornot.com, in mid-September of 2004..We got Together in person/became a Couple/moved in Together on December 11, 2004 and got Married August 22, 2005. He is the BEST Best Friend and Husband (and Daddie!) ever and I am so blessed to have Him.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We were unloading the U-haul truck to moving into our townhouse...literally unloading the truck. This couple pulled up in a car, and asked about another unit that was for sale....it happened that the unit they were interested in was exactly like ours. I was so excited about our new home that I invited these total strangers in to see our unit....as we are unloading and there are boxes everywhere. We have been great friends ever since. They used our Realtor, and although they didn't buy that unit, bought another townhouse nearby.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My best friend is my husband. I met him on a dating website, Zoosks. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We moved across the street from here when I was 3 years old. That was almost 20 years ago and we still talk and hang out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Freshman year,English class. We were put together on a project to do a Siskel and Ebert type thing where we rated a movie. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. We were up in front of the class making fools out of ourselves! That was 22 years ago. Still best buds

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• she married my best friends brother still friends (bff) after 30 years, lol....get this my bf i was friends with when i met her we do not even speak with each other anymore. Imagine that and she use to babysit with me.
    nwaskie

Answer by nwaskie at 11:30 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I met my BFF standing in line for a New Kids on the Block concert when I was 13...21 years later, we are still thick as thieves and have helped each other through some of the worst times imaginable. I don't know what I'd do without her!
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 11:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I don't have one.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We met in first grade. I was always a loner and she was not popular. She just sat down next to me one day at lunch time and started talking to me then we went outside for recess together. And we have been together ever since. Its been almost 18 years.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We met in the 4th grade and have been friends ever since!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2010