So what have you forgotten today

and are you desperate enough for it to brave the psychotic crowds of procrastinators at stores?

I was going to pick up popcorn to make during movies this weekend. Not worth it - we can make something else.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've gotten everything!! the only thing I ran out of was label. Too bad though, I wrote everything in permanent marker on the wrapping paper!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm done. Even if I wasn't done, I'm done for today. I'm not interested in going anywhere. Heck, I wish I didn't even have to go to the in-laws, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Thankfully nothing. I have been shopping since Thanksgiving for everything for this weekend. I was able to go out Wed and get the rest of what I was missing. It was completely insane that day. I dont even want to think about what it is like out there today.

Answer by gemgem at 11:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I know it's cliche, but I realized we probably needed to buy some batteries for a couple of things we got our daughters. I sent hubby out to fetch them :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I realized last night that we're almost out of bread. I don't think we're going to brave the stores for bread especially since we're supposed to get a big snow storm this weekend so everyone will be out grocery shopping as well.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I "forgot" that i shouldn't be here and getting the last of the cleaning done.
    I did the last of my shopping last night and even then was a freaking mad house.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I went through that last night and I wanted to rock in a corner and suck my thumb when I came home.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We finished last night and it was CRAZY! I am really hoping we didn't forget anything because I would hate to have to send hubby out in the madness.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I realized last night I forgot to buy tape - so wrapping could be interesting, but most of the gifts I have to wrap I don't need til Tues & Sat, so I can pick up tape Sun or Mon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

If all else fails, that's when you wrap everything like a giant tootsie roll
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2010