merry christmas eve! what are your plans

merry christmas eve! cant believe its here already.. n b4 i know it, it will be may! but what are everyone's plans?

im going to put Dh's gift in the mail (didn't have a chance to do it yesterday) and then im baking TONS of cookies, then im going over the inlaws!

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Finish gift shopping, grocery shopping, wrapping presents, cleaning the house and going to my mom's. I guess I shouldn't have saved EVERYTHING till the last minute!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Finish my baking (today is Russian Tea Cakes), wrap the last presents (try to get the kids to help with this), give the house a final polish (counter tops and mirrors). Oh...and figure out what to wear to my sister's tomorrow. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• mil's ...........wheeeeee. ( NOT)
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• unwrapping gifts from family. Then tomorrow is santa. We tried a couple of years doing everything in day but too much and the girls could never see what santa left.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• im always last minute but this year since im pregnant im not going to waste my energy lol!! next year i may have to wait till next minute lol
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Christmas dinner and spending time with family and friends
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We're hosting a little get-together this evening, so I'll be cleaning & doing food prep for most of the day, then I'll be visiting with my Mom in the nursing home (she's total care & doesn't always recognize us & visiting her is one of the most bittersweet moments of holidays for me), then back home to finish prepping for the party.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:09 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• My son and I are heading to my mom and step-dad's place soon. Tomorrow munchkin will go to his Aunt's house to have Christmas with his dad. I will clean up our old apartment while he is there.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 12:32 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I need to go buy stocking stuffers then we will bake cookies and track santa so we can get the young one in the bed early
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Today we are baking the rolls for dinner tomorrow and enjoying the sheer joy of a peaceful holiday. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2010