Would this concern you?

Someone you've never heard of before puts you on their block list out of the blue. You have never seen this person comment on your journals, send you a message, or in any way talk to you directly. As soon as their name shows up on your block list, since blocking people automatically adds you to their list, too, they start following you around and leaving passive aggressive comments on questions you've answered.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It wouldn't concern me but I would just ignore them. I don't let anyone bother me on here. Just ignore them and I'm sure they'll go away.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• It's kinda creepy- maybe they confused you with someone else??
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• ummm,yeah. That's really weird. Sounds like a friend of a friend issue. She's harassing you over something you said perhaps

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Well, it's kind of strange, and I guess I would figure one of two possibilities...one, that this person is just a weirdo. The world--and the internet--is full of 'em. two, that you somehow offended this person without even realizing it. If the stalkiness gets bad, just report it to cafemom admin.
    On a sort of unrelated note, where do you find your blocked list? I don't think I've ever blocked anyone, but I'd be curious to see if anyone had blocked me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Eh Whatever. People can be strange.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I haven't seen that happen. What is an example of a 'passive aggressive' message?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• just report them
    nwaskie

Answer by nwaskie at 11:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• On a sort of unrelated note, where do you find your blocked list? I don't think I've ever blocked anyone, but I'd be curious to see if anyone had blocked me.

Under your home tab and privacy. It will make you log in again, and then you'll see a list to the left. Near the bottom is block list. Anyone who has ever blocked you will show up there. You can unblock them, but you'll still be blocked for them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Oh cool, thanks, OP. I found it--I am block-free, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:30 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I'm way too busy to worry about me being blocked by anyone. I'm not being a smart alec, just practical.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2010